The INS Group is a seasoned consulting firm that helps nonprofits, government agencies, and faith-based institutions create innovative solutions to build their capacity, sustain programs and services, and plan for the future.
Since 1999, we have worked with more than 150 agencies and organizations nationwide to provide high-quality consulting, strategy, and training services. Our diverse team has decades of experience in fields including grant writing, marketing, organizational development, public-private partnerships, intergovernmental management, and research.
Adult Literacy and Education
- International Center of Forsyth Technical College
- International Free Computer Training & Charitable Center
- The Johnson Intern Program
- Literacy Council of Wake County
- North Carolina Association of Colleges and Employers
- Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf, Inc.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Government
Associations and Professional Organizations
- Chapel Hill Board of Realtors, Inc.
- CJH Educational Grant Services Inc.
- HandsOn NWNC
- National Conference on Black Philanthropy
- National Alumni Association of DuBois HS
- National Society of Black Engineers
- North Carolina Foster Parents Association
- N.C. Center for Nonprofits
- North Carolina Institute for Nonprofits
- United Way of Vance County
- UNC Wilmington – Quality Enhancement for Nonprofit Organizations
- Wake Forest Chamber of Commerce
Economic and Community Development
Health and Human Services
- Alice Aycock Poe Center for Health Education
- The Alamance Charitable Foundation
- American Academy of Physical Therapists
- Autism Community Initiative
- Bridge to Sports
- Bridges Pointe Foundation
- Christian Library International
- City of Durham HOPWA Project
- Community Partnerships, Inc.
- Compassionate Care of Richmond County
- COPE Eldercare
- Donate Life North Carolina
- North Carolina American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- North Carolina Council of Community Programs
- North Carolina Healthy Start Foundation
- Poe Center for Health Education
- Rock Against Cancer
- StepUp Durham
- Southeastern Wake Adult Day Center
- Triangle Community Foundation
- United Way of the Greater Triangle
Housing and Homelessness
- Durham Crisis Response Center
- Housing for New Hope
- InStepp, Inc.
- Orange Community Housing and Land Trust
- Orange County Housing, Human Rights, and Community Development Department
- Passage Home
- Raleigh Rescue Mission
- Raleigh/Wake Partnership to End and Prevent Homelessness
- Ten-Year Plan to End Homelessness in Durham Initiative
- Ten-Year Plan to End Chronic Homelessness Pitt County/City of Greenville
- Ten-Year Plan to End Chronic Homelessness and to Reduce Homelessness in the Cape Fear Region
- Urban Ministries of Durham
Women and Girls
- Benevolence Farm
- Dress for Success – Charlotte
- Dress for Success – Triangle Chapter
- Haven in Lee County
- Help, Incorporated Center Against Domestic Violence
- Mary’s House
- North Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Postpartum Education and Support
- The Women’s Business Center
- Women Embracing Recovery Center
Youth and Youth Education
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers Program
- Achievement Academy of Durham
- Augustine Literacy Project
- Bladen County Partnership for Children
- Boys & Girls Clubs of North Central North Carolina
- Carteret County Partnership for Children
- Center for Inquiry-Based Learning
- Child Care Services Association
- Communities in Schools of Wake County
- Frontline Outreach, Inc.
- Genesis Farm
- It’s All About The Kids
- Loaves and Fishes Ministry, Inc.
- Neighbor To Family, Inc.
- New Voices Foundation
- North Carolina Center for School Renewal
- North Carolina Governor’s Crime Commission
- North Carolina Department of Public Instruction – Safe and Drug Free School Coordinators Meeting
- North Carolina Partnership for Children
- North Carolina PTA
- Orange County Partnership for Young Children
- Positive Community Impact
- Riley Hill Family Life Center
- Rockingham County Partnership for Children
- Sisterhood Agenda, Inc.
- Youth Empowered Solutions
- Wake County Smart Start
Ruth Peebles is a passionate child advocate and empathizes with the professionals in our organization in a manner that creates respect and fosters cooperation. She is a tireless worker, understands that nonprofit organizations have limited resources, and often fills in shortfalls with her own effort.